Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2005/12/18 21:42:19 UTC

JDO www site

Hi,

I've got a change in my sandbox updating the JDO site. I'm having
trouble committing it though. Hope it's a temporary glitch.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: JDO www site

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Craig,

seems we all have problems committing to the new repository (it happened
to Michelle and me as well). Do you know whether the old repository is
locked for any checkins? Maybe old and new repository are locked?

Regards Michael

> Hi,
>
> I've got a change in my sandbox updating the JDO site. I'm having
> trouble committing it though. Hope it's a temporary glitch.
>
> Craig
>
> Craig Russell

> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
>
> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!