Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sbo13 <sb...@gmx.de> on 2013/12/06 10:55:55 UTC

Maven build failure

Hi,

When I try to build camel I get the following error:
Failed to execute goal on project camel-kestrel: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.camel:camel-kestrel:bundle:2.12.3-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
spy:spymemcached:jar:2.8.4 in ...

Anyone else has this problem?
Regards
Sebastian

Re: Maven build failure

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

that dependency of camel-kestrel is NOT resolved through the central maven
repo of Apache itself but through a proprietary one:

http://files.couchbase.com/maven2/spy/spymemcached/2.8.4/

See also:

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-kestrel/pom.xml#L43

It could be that the repo above was offline as you tried to build so maybe
try again.

Babak

sbo13 wrote

Re: Maven build failure