Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org> on 2017/06/05 14:54:15 UTC

New version of Web Console released

Igniters!

I'd like to announce that we just pushed new version of Ignite Web Console to
master branch
 and redeployed the new version on GridGain infrastructure (https://console
.gridgain.com) where you can give it a try right a way.

NOTE: You may need to refresh page (F5 or Ctrl+R) in order to reload Web
Console.

*What's new:*
 * Support for Ignite 1.x / Ignite 2.0
   You can configure, query and monitoring  Ignite 1.x and Ignite 2.0 from
single Web Console.

 * Improved build with web pack

*Coming soon:*
* Notifications about Web Console updates!
  Web console will show banner with warning about upcoming updates.

* Support for Ignite 2.1

* Improved stack trace for SQL errors.

Stay tuned for updates!

--
Alexey Kuznetsov

Re: New version of Web Console released

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
Sure i will do that..thanks!

Regards,
Muthu

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
Sure i will do that..thanks!

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Muthu,

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: New version of Web Console released

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Muthu,

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: New version of Web Console released

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Muthu,

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Muthu,

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexey, Others,

Is the web console not part of or deploy-able from the ignite fabric
distribution?

The doc on build & deploy @
https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/build-and-deploy#section-prerequisites,
talks about the below...but i do not find any directory named "modules"
under my IGNITE_HOME

Download the following dependencies:

   -

   For backend:
   cd $IGNITE_HOME/modules/web-console/backend
   npm install --no-optional
   -

   For frontend:
   cd $IGNITE_HOME/modules/web-console/frontend
   npm install --no-optional

Can i download only a trial version from console.gridgain.com ?

Also does this version support the Automatic RDBMS Integration as stated @
https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/automatic-rdbms-integration?

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Denis,

>>>Sounds great! BTW, was this ticket resolved as a part of the release:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5303 (supporting multiple
RDBMS configurations from the wizard)

Yes we fixed this issue, now it is on testing with all major RDBMS.

Posted by Muthu <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexey, Others,

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Denis,

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alex K.,

Sounds great! BTW, was this ticket resolved as a part of the release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5303 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5303> (supporting multiple RDBMS configurations from the wizard)

—

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alex K.,