Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Hoang Le Trung <ho...@orenj.com> on 2016/12/23 08:08:41 UTC

Kylin run mode query not update metadata

Hi team,

I'm running two kylin instance on two nodes in my cluster.
Two kylin point the same kylin.rest.servers=mycluster:7070

Node1: I set kyin.server.mode=all ( for build cube and query)

Node2: I set kyin.server.mode=query ( for query only)

I face with problem when I finish build cube on Node 1, but then I move to Node 2 I don't see any update about cube. Even I reload metadata but not any data update at all.

The cube data on Node 2 only update when I restart Kylin instance on Node 2

Thanks!
Best  Regards,
------------------------
Le Trung Hoang

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase it from your device and let me know so I don't do it again.

Re: Kylin run mode query not update metadata

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
kylin.rest.servers is used to define the server list of all your kylin
nodes. In your case, it should be node1:7070,node2:7070(suppose the node
name is node1 and node2)
Kylin will call REST API against these server URL endpoints to update the
metadata cache.