Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Miha Vitorovic <mv...@nil.si> on 2006/01/18 08:27:50 UTC

Subversino Annoucements flooking funny...

Hi all,

I was just looking for Subversion 1.3.0 release notes, and on the
Announcements page

http://subversion.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectNewsList

it looks like Subversion 1.2.3 will be released on Aug 25, 2006. I just
thought somebody would like to know.

And release notes don't mention SVNListParentPath, which is what I was
looking for.

Regards,
---
  Miha Vitorovic
  Inženir v tehničnem področju
  Customer Support Engineer

   NIL Data Communications,  Tivolska cesta 48,  1000 Ljubljana,  Slovenia
   Phone +386 1 4746 500      Fax +386 1 4746 501     http://www.NIL.si

Re: Subversino Annoucements flooking funny... AND Attn: CollabNet-ers - please file an internal CEE defect

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.

Re: Subversino Annoucements flooking funny... AND Attn: CollabNet-ers - please file an internal CEE defect

Posted by Max Bowsher <ma...@ukf.net>.