Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David <dn...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 15:31:36 UTC

Is there a way to create 2 war files from one war project?

Hello All,

I've need to create two varieties of the same war file.  Say for example a
standard and professional edition.  I can make these two editions using
profiles.  Now I'm trying to figure out the best way to identify them after
they are built.  Using a classifier comes to mind but the only thing I know
of that does that is the assembly plugin.  Is this the way to go or is there
a better way?

Thanks,

David

Re: Is there a way to create 2 war files from one war project?

Posted by David <dn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Wayne!!

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.