Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> on 2019/12/03 20:06:59 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Enable github security notifications to all Hadoop committers

INFRA-19327 was resolved and I confirmed I am able to access these alerts
in the following repository:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/network/alerts
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-ozone/network/alerts
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-thirdparty/network/alerts