Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com> on 2012/09/12 19:30:39 UTC

[DISCUSS] Any objection in requesting moving from SVN to GIT ?

Please let me know, if I don't hear any objection by Monday morning
I'll file the corresponding INFRA ticket.

Thx

--
Alejandro

Re: [DISCUSS] Any objection in requesting moving from SVN to GIT ?

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
No implications that I know other than not SVN anymore, we would just
work out of the GIT repo. Patches to reviewboard will work out of the
box (instead having to patch SVN and diff again before uploading to
reviewboard).

At work we use exclusively GIT and we never run into an issue where we
said 'wish we had SVN'

Thx

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
+1

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
I mean that I drove effort to move Sqoop and MRunit projects to GIT.

Jarcec

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
+1.

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@apache.org>.