Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es> on 2007/02/12 08:40:02 UTC

How can I get a list of textFilterClasses?

I need to know how can I get a list of configured textFilterClasses
programatically :)

BR

--
GIT Consultors S.L.
c\ Francesc Rover 2-B

Re: How can I get a list of textFilterClasses?

Posted by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>.
El lun, 12-02-2007 a las 10:59 +0100, Marcel Reutegger escribió:
> Paco Avila wrote:
> > I need to know how can I get a list of configured textFilterClasses
> > programatically :)
>
> This is actually implementation detail and not available through the JCR API.
> However if you cast your workspace instance to a
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl you get access to a public method
> getConfig() which returns a WorkspaceConfig. from there you can get the
> SearchConfig and its parameters.
>
> Please note that this is not part of the public Jackrabbit API and may change at
> any point in time.

I know and it doesn't matter I use other jackrabbit-specific code in our
own AccessManager.

Thanks!

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Paco Avila wrote:
> I need to know how can I get a list of configured textFilterClasses
> programatically :)

This is actually implementation detail and not available through the JCR API.
However if you cast your workspace instance to a
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl you get access to a public method
getConfig() which returns a WorkspaceConfig. from there you can get the
SearchConfig and its parameters.

Please note that this is not part of the public Jackrabbit API and may change at
any point in time.

regards
  marcel