Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Martin Goldhahn <Ma...@vismaunique.no> on 2005/08/19 14:23:47 UTC

HTTP Authorization Manager

Hi!
I'm running a HTTP request to a IIS that uses both NTLM and basic
authentication for the document requested.
When I run the request it always does NTLM authentication with the
account I'm currently logged on with. In the "HTTP Authorization
Manager" I defined a different username and password that should be
used.
How can I force JMEter to use Basic Authentication? And where does the
NTLM authorization come from when it is not defined in the test plan?

Regards
Martin