Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/12 16:46:54 UTC

VOTE: Extend CXF to support JAX-RPC

I already committed a contribution that adds a first round of JAX-RPC
support (e.g., SOAP encoding) to CXF, based on an informal email
exchange. I didn't think that it might be vote-worthy. More recent email
suggests that it is a decision that deserves a formal vote.

So, please vote on the proposition: that CXF should extend to include
support for JAX-RPC.

Re: VOTE: Extend CXF to support JAX-RPC

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
To be completely correct, go ahead and withdraw it.   Not a big deal.
Just one more email.   :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: VOTE: Extend CXF to support JAX-RPC

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Benson Margulies wrote:
> I already committed a contribution that adds a first round of JAX-RPC
> support (e.g., SOAP encoding) to CXF, based on an informal email
> exchange. I didn't think that it might be vote-worthy. More recent email
> suggests that it is a decision that deserves a formal vote.
>
> So, please vote on the proposition: that CXF should extend to include
> support for JAX-RPC.

I don't know that this really deserves a vote yet. We should focus on
reaching consensus in the other thread. We should talk through the
pros/cons and establish what they really are.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource