Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/09/15 19:03:43 UTC

[Log4j] GitHub releases

I have managed to get us listed as a Gelf Library on Graylog Marketplace:

https://marketplace.graylog.org/addons/0417a9dc-49e2-42cf-8ee9-acb409ef69c2

However, it says "No release yet" since they take release information
from GitHub, and we don't have any. Can we do that?

See my discussion with the Graylog people:
https://community.graylog.org/t/adding-a-gelf-library-in-graylog-marketplace/2413/2

Re: [Log4j] GitHub releases

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Using the gitbox integration (I think it's called), we can selectively
enable various GitHub features to synchronize with our main ASF git repo.
Enabling the releases feature of GitHub could be one of them. Infra has
more info somewhere.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>