Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/05/22 02:27:02 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 released

In case we have someone who has a cycle to look into the Flume - it has been
released. I have posted a tiny patch to BIGTOP-1244 that might be enough, but I don't have
sufficient knowledge about Flume to judge.

Thanks
  Cos

----- Forwarded message from Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org> -----

Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:59:13 -0700
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 released
From: Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org>
To: announce@apache.org, user@flume.apache.org, dev@flume.apache.org

The Apache Flume team is pleased to announce the release of Flume version
1.5.0.

Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently
collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.

This release can be downloaded from the Flume download page at:
http://flume.apache.org/download.html

The change log and documentation are available on the 1.5.0 release page:
http://flume.apache.org/releases/1.5.0.html

Your help and feedback is more than welcome.

For more information on how to report problems and to get involved, visit
the project website at http://flume.apache.org/

The Apache Flume Team

----- End forwarded message -----

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flume 1.5.0 released

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.
Posted on the JIRA, thanks!