Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2017/07/21 17:00:31 UTC

Fwd: XCOM value within a DAG

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vadzim Nemchenko <bu...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 11:15 AM
Subject: XCOM value within a DAG
To: dev-owner@airflow.incubator.apache.org

Hello guys,

Your Google Group is locked for creating threads, so could you help me out
please with the issue below?

I have a custom operator which pushes XCOM value as below:

task_instance = context['task_instance']
task_instance.xcom_push("list_of_files",file_list)...

It works fine. I have a dag definition file (my_dag.py) where I create a
task by using my own operator, it pushes the XCOM value then I want to do
for in loop by using this xcom value. How to pull it?

Best Regards, Vadzim