Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/12/30 14:52:53 UTC

GIT/JIRA Integration

Just as an FYI, I've enabled GIT/JIRA integration for AriaTosca.  If it
gets too noisy we can switch to worklog entries.  LMK.

Re: GIT/JIRA Integration

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
John, as I wrote on the previous Infra ticket, it seems like the problem is
currently on a per-person basis and not a general one, which means if
anyone finds this a problem (including future committers) we'll simply have
to try and resolve that specific case - And so there's no reason to keep
the bot on any longer.

Specifically about the current committers, Avia does have access, Maxim
doesn't but he didn't seem to mind it much (plus the thread with Gavin from
Infra is still on on that one)

I'll create the infra ticket now.

Re: GIT/JIRA Integration

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@gigaspaces.com>.