Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/10/02 06:49:22 UTC

Excalibur lifecycle updated.

Have just updated the excalibur lifecycle package.  It now has a
complete api/impl seperation and the build has been converted to maven.
No version changes are implied by this update - however we may want to
consider publishing the seperate api/impl jar files.

Stephen.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: Excalibur lifecycle updated.

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>> Have just updated the excalibur lifecycle package.  It now has a
>> complete api/impl seperation and the build has been converted to
>> maven.  No version changes are implied by this update - however we
>> may want to consider publishing the seperate api/impl jar files.
>

> I thought it was all API, what is an IMPL?

The two abstract classes that basically complicated what was otherwise a
perfectly clean API classloader hierachy.

Steve.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Have just updated the excalibur lifecycle package.  It now has a
> complete api/impl seperation and the build has been converted to maven.
> No version changes are implied by this update - however we may want to
> consider publishing the seperate api/impl jar files.

I thought it was all API, what is an IMPL?

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin