Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/06 18:43:19 UTC

IGNITE-13407 Upgrade ignite.version to 2.10.0-SNAPSHOT in Ignite Extensions

Hi,

I observed that the Ignite Extensions build were failing as it was
depending on 2.9.0-SNAPSHOT and it was not available in artifactory.

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/Tests_IgniteExtensions_Build/5576078?buildTab=log&focusLine=3&linesState=1777

I have updated the dependencies and created a PR.

Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13407

PR https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/22

Please review and share feedback.

Regards,
Saikat

Re: IGNITE-13407 Upgrade ignite.version to 2.10.0-SNAPSHOT in Ignite Extensions

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saikat,

Thank you for sharing details. I did not know that.

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: IGNITE-13407 Upgrade ignite.version to 2.10.0-SNAPSHOT in Ignite Extensions

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Saikat,

--

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: IGNITE-13407 Upgrade ignite.version to 2.10.0-SNAPSHOT in Ignite Extensions

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
+1