Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jason Sherman <js...@VividSolutions.com> on 2004/07/08 22:28:49 UTC

Newbie - WSDD generation

New to AXIS - using 1.1

I want to know if it is possible to generate a wsdd from java files.  I
have a service class and a few custom data classes.  I can't seem to
generate (using WSD2Java) a wsdd without generating other java files.  I
would prefer to not even generate the wsdl, but that appears to be a
requirement of WSDL2Java.

I have tried to ensure that I have an implementation template class
named how the WSDL2Java would produce and apparently that should prevent
it from emitting a new template class, but I get a
DuplicateFileException.

Is it possible to just write a service class, custom data classes and
get a wsdd for deployment?  Or would I have to write the wsdd myself?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.