Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org> on 2020/05/23 09:25:50 UTC

Using of JAAS Backing Engine as bean in Blueprint DSL?

Hi all,

I was digging a bit into the karaf code for JAAS.

Would it be possible to use

https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/jaas/modules/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/jaas/modules/properties/PropertiesBackingEngine.java

as a bean within a Blueprint DSL?

And maybe, does someone have a little code snippet for this?

I'm assuming that this could be a good way to add users / passwords /roles from a Camel route inside a Blueprint DSL, couldn't be?

Many thank in advance
- Gerald

Re: Using of JAAS Backing Engine as bean in Blueprint DSL?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

You can mimic the Karaf commands in your camel route directly using backend.
That?s pretty simple.

Regards

JB

Le sam. 23 mai 2020 ? 11:25, Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org> a ?crit :