Posted to users@camel.apache.org by SUNIL <su...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/05 21:22:01 UTC

Re: Camel WebSocket WsEndpoint not forwarding messages

Thanks a lot for the response Aki!

Actually i already have the from endpoint to receive the message from
external websocket but still we are not getting message to the from endpoint
that i have specified in Route . FYI: Same code is working fine if i use
external websocket as a Jetty based webscoket but not working if we use
Netty or any other technology. .

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Camel WebSocket WsEndpoint not forwarding messages

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
I didn't see the from endpoint using ahc-ws in your description, so I
thought you didn't have the corresponding inbound ahc-ws endpoint. If you
have one and it is working when your server-side ws is jetty and not
working whe it is netty, we need to find out if and how the server is
writing back on the socket. Sorry for my delay in responding. If the debug
trace doesn't generate enough info, is it possible for you to debug the
code?
Thanks.
Aki