Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Oellien, F (Frank)" <Fr...@intervet.com> on 2006/12/20 18:13:13 UTC

RE: Sanbox: DojoSplitPane error - Some more Info

Some of the methods in DojoSplitPane and DojoSplitPaneRenderer are
misspelled: get/setSplitOrientanation instead of
get/setSplitOrientation.

Furthermore, the Orientation part in the setProperties funtion of the
DojoContentPaneTag has to be changed from setIntegerProperty to
setStringProperty.

After all these changes, orientation can be set in the DojoSplitPane
component.

Regards

Frank