Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "amit.bce" <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 11:14:54 UTC

Need help to send multiple messages from a groovy route

Hi,
We are having a groovy route, where we are taking messages from a JMS Queue,
and sending it to a mina or cxf endpoint which currently sends only one
message at a time to the the target system or endpoint & waits until it
receives an acknowledgement from the target system in order to send the next
message.

We need to send multiple messages at a time to the target system or
endpoint. Is there any configuration or property setting that can be done in
camel in order to achieve this. If so, please help me know how to achieve
this.

Re: Need help to send multiple messages from a groovy route

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

i suggest to study some of the EIPs such as multicast, receipient list, etc
http://camel.apache.org/eip

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 2:14 AM, amit.bce <am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We are having a groovy route, where we are taking messages from a JMS Queue,
> and sending it to a mina or cxf endpoint which currently sends only one
> message at a time to the the target system or endpoint & waits until it
> receives an acknowledgement from the target system in order to send the next
> message.
>
> We need to send multiple messages at a time to the target system or
> endpoint. Is there any configuration or property setting that can be done in
> camel in order to achieve this. If so, please help me know how to achieve
> this.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com