Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Kasper Lorenz Johansen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/11 18:22:29 UTC

Hi!

My name is Kasper, I would like to participate in the translation of OO in
Danish. I my opinion the Danish language have been neclected in recent
years and many Danes are not confident in Danish grammar and spelling. I
would hate to see a program such as OO be full of bad spelling and bad
grammar!

Re: Hi!

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 11/10/2013 Kasper Lorenz Johansen wrote:
> My name is Kasper, I would like to participate in the translation of OO in
> Danish. I my opinion the Danish language have been neclected in recent
> years and many Danes are not confident in Danish grammar and spelling.

Welcome Kasper!

The Danish translation (the OpenOffice menus) is now complete, but there
is still need of help for translating the Danish guide:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/
and we can surely use help for the Danish website if you coordinate with
the other volunteers.

If you can help with it, please read
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
for generic procedures and then tell us what you would like to work on.

For example, you could help with checking the quality of the Danish
translation and discussing with other volunteers if there are
improvements to make. Just let us know your interests and we can provide
guidance.

Regards,
   Andrea.