Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jagadeesh Sunkara <js...@baan.com> on 2004/10/18 22:43:22 UTC

Webdav Client problem

Hello,

I am seeing encoding problems with slide webdav client(2.1 beta1), am I
doing something wrong here? Please help me out...

HttpURL hrl = getHttpURL();

WebdavResource wdrCurrent = new WebdavResource(hrl);

wdrCurrent.putMethod(SLIDE_CONTEXT + sCurrentPath + sRepositoryFile,
baFileData);

If I pass the input as sRepositoryFile = "Øl og æbler.txt" (Danish

characters)

The file that is being created is "Øl og æbler.txt"

I guess webdav client is doing the encoding twice. If I do the same
operation using DAVExplorer(which doesn't use webdav client), it works fine.

Is it a bug in the webdav client?? I am seeing the same problem in
"webdavresource.mkcolMethod"

Thanks,

Jagadeesh