Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chris Little <cl...@sbs.com> on 2004/10/01 15:02:22 UTC

Re: shadow directory

Josh Howe wrote:
> Ok, I'm almost there. Now I'm running into a problem when trying to export a
> single file. I keep getting "attempted to create entry in non-directory
> parent"
>
> Here's my export command:
> svn export file:///varrepository_path/public_website/trunk/index.html
> /var/www/shadow/public_website --force
>
> Any ideas? Thanks.

Do an "ls -al /var/www/shadow/public_website" so we can see what
public_website is.

--

Chris Little                 SBS Technologies
Software Engineer            www.sbs.com

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential information of SBS Technologies and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you believe this message was sent to you in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message without disclosing it.  Thank you.