Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mark Nuttall <mk...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/29 12:03:50 UTC

SEDA vs embedded ActiveMQ

Which would be the better choice?  SEDA or _embedded_ ActiveMQ?

 I've googled and read the docs.  I am just doing some low volume, short
live processing and need async worker queues. My only other choice is SQS
and it seems like overkill and a lot of extra effort.

Re: SEDA vs embedded ActiveMQ

Posted by souciance <so...@gmail.com>.
The nice thing about SEDA is that it is built in Camel so you don't need
any extra dependencies.

Posted by Mark Nuttall <mk...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.