Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paul Piper <pp...@ilscipio.com> on 2011/08/19 15:44:12 UTC

Ilscipio - Hiring OFBiz experts

Hey you guys,

it has been a while since I posted. Back then I was with Mutschler Ventures
and we were developing www.brandsparadise.com. Well, from there, we spawned
our own ecommerce agency "Ilscipio" (<a
href="http://www.ilscipio.com">www.ilscipio.com</a>) and things have been
going wild. We have been packed with projects ever since and we are growing
fast. So we are on the lookout for new developers to meet the team:

ilscipio is a young eCommerce Agency in Wiesbaden, Germany, which
specializes on Consultancy and Implementation of Apache OFBiz installations.
We are a small, international team and looking for additional team members.

Who are we looking for?

Technical Knowledge

*Java (J2EE) Development as well as Java based languages (Groovy, Beanshell,
etc.)

*General Understanding for server architecture and databases (also database
components Hibernate etc.)

*Experience with Apache OFBiz, Apache SOLR and/or JBoss preferred

*Experience with web technologies (understanding of HTML, CSS & JSS
presumed)

General

*Experience with eCommerce Development

*At least 3 years as a developer

*Entrepreneurial Spirit

*Understanding of Lean Development (efficient work)

*Good Ability to Abstract

*Interest in Software development and new technologies goes beyond the job

*Secure knowledge of the english language (german is a plus)

What do we offer?

*Exciting and Demanding eCommerce projects of all sizes

*International Team of Developers

*Young & Dynamic Team

*Chances to Grow

Although we have an office in Wiesbaden, we are willing to work with
developers worldwide.

If you are interested, send the resumé's our way :)

Thanks and cheers,

Paul

---

Paul Piper