Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by inelu nagamallikarjuna <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/25 23:32:57 UTC

Please Subcribe me

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Nagamallikarjuna, working on Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem. I am
interested to join this group to share and learn things.

--
Thanks and Regards
Nagamallikarjuna

Re: Please Subcribe me

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sathya,

If you want to unsubscribe then please follow correct steps to unsubscribe.
Spamming this mailing list with junk emails is absolutely uncalled for.
For your convenience here are the instructions:

To unsubscribe, you have to send a mail to
user-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org with subject line as unsubscribe.

Please read the instruction of mailing list before sending emails. I hope
now its not a one-way street for you.

HTH,
Anil

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM, sathyavageeswaran
<sa...@morisonmenon.com>wrote:

> Sure.
>
> Please remember that joining the group is one ticket. Once admitted you
> cant
> exit.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: Please Subcribe me

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sathya,

<sa...@morisonmenon.com>wrote:

> Sure.
>
> Please remember that joining the group is one ticket. Once admitted you
> cant
> exit.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: Please Subcribe me

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sathya,

<sa...@morisonmenon.com>wrote:

> Sure.
>
> Please remember that joining the group is one ticket. Once admitted you
> cant
> exit.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: Please Subcribe me

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sathya,

<sa...@morisonmenon.com>wrote:

> Sure.
>
> Please remember that joining the group is one ticket. Once admitted you
> cant
> exit.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

RE: Please Subcribe me

Posted by sathyavageeswaran <sa...@morisonmenon.com>.
Sure.

RE: Please Subcribe me

Posted by sathyavageeswaran <sa...@morisonmenon.com>.
Sure.

RE: Please Subcribe me

Posted by sathyavageeswaran <sa...@morisonmenon.com>.
Sure.

RE: Please Subcribe me

Posted by sathyavageeswaran <sa...@morisonmenon.com>.
Sure.

RE: Please Subcribe me

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@huawei.com>.
Hi Nagamallikarjuna,

Welcome to Hadoop.
You can subscribe to this mailing list by sending a mail to
user-subscribe@hadoop.apache.org.

Thanks,
Vinay

RE: Please Subcribe me