Posted to dev@datafu.apache.org by Jonathan Hodges <ho...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 17:25:04 UTC

HourGlass

Hi Guys,

First off I wanted to praise you guys for a great framework for incremental
processing over immutable data.  We are using it with nice success in our
organization.  We are now starting to move more towards streaming and
memory processing via Spark.  So my quick question is are there any plans
to move this from MR to other processing engines like Spark?  If so, we
would like to help.

Thanks again for a great open source project!
Jonathan

Re: HourGlass

Posted by Matthew Hayes <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hey Jonathan, sorry for the late response.  I'm glad to hear you are
finding the framework useful :)  So far I haven't thought much about moving
this to other processing engines like Spark and we don't have any immediate
plans to do so.  If you have some ideas though about this I would love to
hear them.

-Matt