Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by "Madan, Kapil" <Ka...@COGNOS.com> on 2002/01/16 18:24:21 UTC

Adding Body to RPC

Hi all
how can we add own tags to the body  to the rpc Call object
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
  <my:request>
       <cmd xmlns=" http://developer.ab/schemas/
<http://developer.ab/schemas/> " action="abc" logError="1">
       </cmd>
  </my:request>
 </SOAP-ENV:Body>

when I use Parameter, it does not create <cmd> tag

any clue....
thanks in advance