Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Mr. nitin" <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/09 10:42:53 UTC

how to unsuscribe?

I dont want mail from this user group and i sent mail for unsubscribe also but its not working ... tell me how to unsuscribe this user group?

Olivier THIERRY <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi,

I try to validate a form, but I can't make it work, and I don't understand
why ...

So I have the following form in a JSP :

id="matriculeDemandeur"
name="demandeAbsence.matriculeDemandeur"
label="Matricule"
onchange="dojo.event.topic.publish('updateInfosDemandeurTopic',
this.value);"
required="true"
requiredposition="left"
/>

My struts.xml file is as following (the action class is Spring managed) :

class="creerDemandeAbsenceAction">

name="success">/jsp/absences/confirmerCreationDemandeAbsence.jsp

And I have the following submitCreerDemandeAbsence-validation.xml file :

Vous devez saisir ma matricule du demandeur.

But it looks like the validation is never called ...

Can you tell me what I did wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Olivier

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.