Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by John Dorman <do...@overlooked.us> on 2010/10/19 21:35:03 UTC

Alfresco Deleted Item issue with CMIS Query

Hey all,

I am running a CMIS query against a custom content model in Alfresco.  When
I query the content it brings back items that are in the Deleted Items
space.  I understand this may not be a bug due to the fact that my query
says bring back all items of a specific type.  My question is, is there a
way in the query to say ignore deleted items (e.g. cmis:deleted = false) or
some other way to get around this issue?

Thanks a ton for your replies.

John

Re: Alfresco Deleted Item issue with CMIS Query

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
Hi John,

This is an Alfresco issue, not an OpenCMIS issue.
We will contact your directly.

Regards,

Florian