Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Riji K <kr...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/12 06:35:43 UTC

Upload 1GB file from dropbox

Hi,

I have a issue, need ur guidance. I have to upload a zip file of size 1GB
from drop box. The file link is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lb5usmwaarht4ma/100MB_file.zip?dl=1. I pass the
file link in "Send file with request", the Mime type is
application/octet-stream and Parameter Name is File.

I get a error "File is not a Normal file", can somebody help me please.

Regards,
Riji K

Re: Upload 1GB file from dropbox

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 16.09.2016 um 09:36 schrieb Riji K:
> Hi,
>
> I'm passing few parameters and passing the dropdown link in "Send Files
> with the Request", where it should download the file from the given link
> and upload the file along with request.
Sorry for the late answer.

The field "Send Files with Request" expects filenames to local files.
You can't put other things into it.

You could download the file first to some temporary (local) location and
then put the reference to that file into the "Send Files with Request"
fields.

Regards,
  Felix

Posted by Riji K <kr...@gmail.com>.