Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@opsysinc.com> on 2012/08/21 14:17:48 UTC

Magic Word in Shell Commands

I discovered a little issue when the name of a '@Command' is set to
'command' the command doesn't show up in the list of shell commands, even if
there are other commands within the same context. It still works, but
completion can't find it either.

Shall I create a JIRA ticket with an example?

Joel Schuster

Operational Systems, Inc.

6514 Fairways Drive

Longmont, CO 80503