Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Frank Serkland <fh...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/22 18:27:14 UTC

Need help generating code from a WSDL

I am trying to create code from a WSDL using the Eclipse plugin tools, and I
am getting this message: "An error occurred while completing process
-java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException".  I did a Google search, and
one of the results suggested downloading a fresh copy of Eclipse, which I
did, and it didn't work.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

RE: Need help generating code from a WSDL

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
WSDL2Java works for datatypes which have a 1:1 relationship between Axis (XSD) Simple DataType and Java datatype e.g.
xsd:String <--> java.lang.String

any XSD simple Type entity which does NOT have a one to one mapping to a Java primitive datatype will gack WSDL2Java

if you post the wsdl (and accompanying xsd's) we will be able to diagnose this anomaly for you..

Martin Gainty

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:27:14 -0700
Subject: Need help generating code from a WSDL
From: fhserkland@gmail.com