Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "David Cassidy (Programmer)" <dc...@hotgen.com> on 2001/05/25 10:09:20 UTC

logging user session id in apache log files - mod_jk issue

Guys,

Does anyone know if there is a better way then this :(below)

Has anyone made a new version of mod_jk that makes the
session ID availiable.

I've had a look at the mod_jk source and it should be
quite possible to make it do it - but why re-invent the
wheel ?!

Thanks

David