Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz> on 2015/04/01 09:29:57 UTC

Re: Qpid JMS 0.1.0 and SASL EXTERNAL

Hi Robbie,

Sorry, I didn't managed to test it yesterday. But I had a look at it now
and it seems to work nicely (tested against Qpid 0.22 / MRG-M 3.0). Thanks
a lot for fixing it.

The last major thing I seem to be missing for my use cases is the
possibility to select which specific certificate should be used for the
EXTERNAL authentication. Is that somewhere on your roadmap? Should I try to
prepare some patch based on how it is implemented in the older clients?

Thanks & Regards
Jakub

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
Hi Robbie,

Oki, great. Please let me know in case I can help you with testing or
something like that.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.