Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Sascha Vogt <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/06 13:26:54 UTC

Compiler warnings show up as error

Hi all,

last week I created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER-179 after
a short discussion on maven-user.

I bring this up on the dev list, as I think this is quite an issue
because it makes compile errors really hard to spot (if one has a few
warnings one cannot get rid of).

So the question as in the issue: Is this the intended behavior?

Greetings
-Sascha-

Re: Compiler warnings show up as error

Posted by Sascha Vogt <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kristian,

that's awesome. And even with an easy workaround :D - Well, I'll see if
I want to tinker with our parent poms ;) or wait till the fix is released.

Again, thanks a lot...
Greetings
-Sascha-

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.