Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2015/08/19 09:25:31 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release maven-bundle-plugin

Unless there is any objection, I'll go ahead and start the release process
of maven-bundle-plugin 2.6 later this week.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1 for waiting for the bnd release if it happens soon.
It should be easier to work on issues if we know exactly what tag we are
based on.

Christian

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

bnd 3.0.0 has been released now so we should release the
maven-bundle-plugin with that.
I'm planning to kick off the release process sometime today.

Cheers,

David

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.