Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/07 13:32:08 UTC

Re: Passed: apache/freemarker-generator#195 (FREEMARKER-151 - 9ad6e5e)

Hi folks,

Went through some pain to get the stuff working on Windows - anyone out there who gives the current master of "freemarker-generator" a few CPU cycles?

You can either use

mvn clean install

Or invoke

travis.bat

which simulates the Travis build on WIndows

Thanks in advance,

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: The "freeMarker-generator-meven-plugin" dumps some exception which are expected and fine (but worries me every time)

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@gmail.com>.
Thx

Posted by Daniel Dekany <da...@gmail.com>.