Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Ram C <ra...@mybc.com> on 2001/03/11 08:15:04 UTC

Re: Latest updates/bug fixes/cvs commit access

> I found a bug in the TimeScheduler/BinaryHeap?? while testing
> the
> remote manager.

> 	at org.apache.avalon.util.BinaryHeap.percolateUpMinHeap>

I have fixes for BinaryHeap, DefaultTimeScheduler, PeriodicTimeTrigger.

BinaryHeap ---> grow() not called at the right time...

DefaultTimeScheduler/PeriodicTimeTrigger ---> the resetTrigger() didn't
seem to work properly.

I have tested these changes are they seem to work okay now.

These should fix the problem with JAMES timeout for SMTPHandler, RemoteManager
etc...

Now that i have these fixes...can somebody provide me access to CVS so
that i can commit these changes...(is that you jon ??)

I will need access to 'jakarta-avalon', 'jakarta-avalon-cornerstone'
to commit these changes...Also i wouldn't mind having commit access to
'jakarta-avalon-phoenix' and 'jakarta-james'. Please create an id with
my name 'ram'.

Cheers,
Ram.

Re: Latest updates/bug fixes/cvs commit access

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/10/01 11:15 PM, "Ram C" <ra...@mybc.com> wrote:

> Now that i have these fixes...can somebody provide me access to CVS so
> that i can commit these changes...(is that you jon ??)
>
> I will need access to 'jakarta-avalon', 'jakarta-avalon-cornerstone'
> to commit these changes...Also i wouldn't mind having commit access to
> 'jakarta-avalon-phoenix' and 'jakarta-james'. Please create an id with
> my name 'ram'.
>
> Cheers,
> Ram.

Sending me personal email (or at least CC'ing me) is much better because you
are lucky that I just happened to actually read this email. :-)

Anyway, you need to follow the rules and get 3+'s from other people on each
of the projects in order to get CVS write access to each of the projects
(James/Avalon).

So, please read:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/guidelines.html>

Until then, your patches can be checked in by someone else eh? :-)

thanks,

-jon

Re: Latest updates/bug fixes/cvs commit access

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.