Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by snowcrash+spamassassin <sc...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 17:24:46 UTC

just wanting to say thanks!

i've installed spamassassin 318 branch with 'botnet', 'imageinfo' &
'fuzzyocr' plugins.

i stay regularly updated via sa-update with distro & SARE rules.

i've got a well-trained bayes system.

my servers see ~ 4-5K messages a day; yes, "tiny volume" by many standards.

i admit to 'cheating' by depending heavily on zen.spamhaus.org DNSbl@
SMTP negotiation, and ruthlessly blocking China/Korea at the routers.

over the last month or so, i've been (finally) managing a proper
quarantine and monitoring stats.

fwiw, in ~130K messages, i've seen,

	0 false positives
	0 false negatives

that's certainly "batting a thousand" in my book. and, yes, YMMV and
i'm probly just 'lucky' this month.

regardless, it's long past time to simply say,

		THANKS!