Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by kalika patil <ka...@yahoo.co.in> on 2003/07/31 02:23:03 UTC

no build.sh file

Hello

i downloaded and untarred the tar.gz file. but it
doesnt contain build.sh file nor does it contain
folders like dist. is it that the tar file is
corrupted .
Kalika

--- xindice-users-help@xml.apache.org wrote: > Hi!
This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the

<xi...@xml.apache.org>

<xi...@xml.apache.org>

xindice-users-sc.1059610500.aicbnpokepickijacdng-kalika_patil_us=yahoo.co.in@xml.apache.org

>  --- xindice-users-help@xml.apache.org wrote: > Hi!
> This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
> > xindice-users@xml.apache.org mailing list.
> >
> > To confirm that you would like
> >
> >    kalika_patil_us@yahoo.co.in
> >
> > added to the xindice-users mailing list, please
> send
> > an empty reply to this address:

xindice-users-sc.1059610500.aicbnpokepickijacdng-kalika_patil_us=yahoo.co.in@xml.apache.org

> > Usually, this happens when you just hit the
> "reply"
> > button.
> > If this does not work, simply copy the address and
> > paste it into
> > the "To:" field of a new message.
> >
> > This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it
> > verifies that I am able
> > to get mail through to you. Second, it protects
> you
> > in case someone
> > forges a subscription request in your name.
> >

> > --- Administrative commands for the xindice-users
> > list ---
> >
> > I can handle administrative requests
> automatically.
> > Please
> > do not send them to the list address! Instead,
> send
> > your message to the correct command address:
> >
> > To subscribe to the list, send a message to:
> >    <xi...@xml.apache.org>
> >
> > To remove your address from the list, send a
> message
> > to:
> >    <xi...@xml.apache.org>
> >
> > Send mail to the following for info and FAQ for
> this
> > list:
> >    <xi...@xml.apache.org>
> >    <xi...@xml.apache.org>
> >
> > Similar addresses exist for the digest list:
> >    <xi...@xml.apache.org>
> >
> <xi...@xml.apache.org>
> >
> > To get messages 123 through 145 (a maximum of 100
> > per request), mail:
> >    <xi...@xml.apache.org>
> >
> > To get an index with subject and author for
> messages
> > 123-456 , mail:
> >    <xi...@xml.apache.org>
> >
> > They are always returned as sets of 100, max 2000
> > per request,
> > so you'll actually get 100-499.
> >
> > To receive all messages with the same subject as
> > message 12345,
> > send an empty message to:
> >    <xi...@xml.apache.org>
> >
> > The messages do not really need to be empty, but I
> > will ignore
> > their content. Only the ADDRESS you send to is
> > important.
> >
> > You can start a subscription for an alternate
> > address,
> > for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen
> > and your

=== message truncated ===