Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Greg Thomas <gr...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/24 17:53:40 UTC

[LDAP API] Support for multiple hosts

JNDI based LDAP allows you to specify multiple hosts, e.g.

env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ldap://host-1:389/ ldap://host-2:389/);

There's nothing in the API that suggests this is supported. Have I missed
something? Is a similar feature on the roadmap?

Thanks,

Greg

Re: [LDAP API] Support for multiple hosts

Posted by Greg Thomas <gr...@gmail.com>.
ThanksEmmanuel; it's not urgent but something that might be interesting to
look at some time. Might be a while before it gets to the front of my
queue, though, so don't hold your breath!

Greg

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,