Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/12/09 00:21:07 UTC

Re: [VOTE ABANDONED] Release incubator-M2 version of SCA for Java

On Dec 8, 2006, at 3:09 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> I wasn't planning to (as I had to create them by hand). I have also
> lost track of the number of things being added into this thread and
> am wondering if we should just abandon it.

I'm giving up on this thread as I can't imagine by now how anyone can
actually keep track of what we are voting on.

I'm going to restart with the list of artifacts published to date and
leave it at that. Anything else can be voted out on its own.

--
Jeremy