Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by OldSkoolMark <ma...@sisa.samsung.com> on 2011/10/20 19:07:10 UTC

mahout -h and --help don't work. Is my installation hosed?

New to Mahout. The example runs, but I'm surprised that -h, and --help seem
to be broken. Seems like I only get to see the command line option help if
my mahout command line string generates the 'right' kind of error, as I have
seen the -h console output.

Re: mahout -h and --help don't work. Is my installation hosed?

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Can you say more -- what error are you getting, what works?