Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/06 22:16:37 UTC

[Qt] warning: deleting github.com/cordova/cordova-qt repository

Hello,

We will be deleting github.com/cordova/cordova-qt to avoid confusion in the
next 24 hours.

All Qt committers should be using the
apache<http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cordova-qt.git>repository

Pull requests should be sent to github.com/apache/incubator-apache-qt.
Right now it doesn't exist but I opened a ticket about it.

Anis

Re: [Qt] warning: deleting github.com/cordova/cordova-qt repository

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Deleted.

Posted by Jeff Tranter <jt...@ics.com>.