Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cosyns <xc...@noctis.be> on 2003/04/16 11:20:12 UTC

newbe: file-activity plugin problem

Hi, I just started with maven for some testing purposes, and I have some
problems with the report generating plugins based on cvs.
file-activity, or developer-activity wan't work, it produce no output
AND it does not produce any error.

I set up the repository element of the project.xml like this:

 <repository>

<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:xxx@cvs.mycomp.com:/var/cvs:COMMON</connecti
on>

<developerConnection>scm:cvs:pserver:xxx@cvs.mycomp.com:/var/cvs:COMMON<
/developerConnection>
  </repository>

But do I need to add some other properties also, or do I need somethiong
else.

This is the output I have:

maven-tasklist-plugin:report:
    [echo] Generating tasklist ...

    [echo] Generating the File Activity...
maven-file-activity-plugin:report:
    [echo] Generating the file activity report

    [echo] Generating the Developer Activity...
maven-developer-activity-plugin:report:
    [echo] Generating the developer activity report

And it does not find any tasks, commits on cvs etc...

Thanks,
Cosyns Xavier.