Posted to dev@cmda.apache.org by "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <se...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2016/07/28 22:01:46 UTC

Summer School Webpage

Hi CMDA community,

As many of you know, we are going to support the JPL Center for Climate Science Summer School this year. The school will be held from 8/15 to 8/19. Our role is to provide data analysis tools for students' group research projects during the summer school. Twenty four students are selected to attend the summer school this year. You can get more information about the summer school from this site:

http://climatesciences.jpl.nasa.gov/events/summer-school/about

To support the group research projects, we are going to provide a cloud instance with CMDA tools installed for each student. As we are finalizing this preparation, we have created one cloud instance for testing purpose. Please go to this site below and start testing the instance and give the CMDA community feedback.

http://ec2-52-53-173-125.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:9033/

You will need to create a CMDA user account in the “login” page if you don’t have a user account yet.

Dr. Seungwon Lee
Technical Group Supervisor
Science Data Modeling and Computing (398K)
Instrument Software and Science Data System Section (398)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
Tel: 818-393-7720
Cell: 818-397-2284