Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Lange <ol...@petit-atelier.ch> on 2004/05/18 22:06:17 UTC

[DOC] Updated "Load In Eclipse#Running Cocoon Jetty from within Eclipse"

Dear All

I updated the "Running Cocoon Jetty from within Eclipse"
section in the "Load In Eclipse" Wiki page:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse

I run thru the procedure and completed it with more detailled
steps. Please check if the updated comments are working for
you and if they're right.

- Olivier

Re: [DOC] Updated "Load In Eclipse#Running Cocoon Jetty from within Eclipse"

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 18.05.2004 22:06, Olivier Lange wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I updated the "Running Cocoon Jetty from within Eclipse"
> section in the "Load In Eclipse" Wiki page:
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LoadInEclipse
>
> I run thru the procedure and completed it with more detailled
> steps. Please check if the updated comments are working for
> you and if they're right.

I re-read it, but did not a step-by-step procedure, especially for the
debugging. I replaced your Ant 1.5.3 comment with note, that a newer
Eclipse is needed. And I confirm your concerns about the debugging, I
also start Cocoon in a servlet container outside of Eclipse and prefer
the remote debugging. Can you move the debugging section from this page
to the already referenced DebuggingCocoon page to have those parts at
the correct place?

Joerg